Well, you’re going to have to dig pretty deep – the 2017 Honda, the last bike that former World Champion Nicky rode in World Superbike, is now up for sale from the Ten Kate team.
According to the team and our friends at Soymotero.net, this motorcycle is the exact level of spec that Nicky used in his final race. Ten Kate says that the it’s ready to go in ‘exhibition’ finish. Reckon on this easily making the Euro 95,000 that the team say it should go for.
If you want to get hold of this then the first thing you need to do is contact: Kervin Bos at: email@example.com
- Engine: TKR with Cosworth kit
- Electronics: Cosworth package with RBW throttle
- Front fork: Öhlins with WSBK specification
- Brakes: Nissin radial calipers WSBK specification and Yutaka discs
- Chassis: Reinforced aluminum
- Swingarm: Ten Kate Racing / GPMS (with all of Hayden’s specifications)
- Tires: Marchesini
- Escape: Akrapovic to full WSBK specification