We’ve just had spec confirmation through from Markus Kramer himself, telling us that the pretty stonking 890cc (an 850cc version is available for the USA racer’s needs) racebike is now available to buy.
Called the GP2 R, the bike uses the KTM LC8 engine and is specced-up for track use. Think of it like a Caterham track car and you get the idea of where this is coming from.
Here’s the spec sheet direct from Kraemer motorcycles:
- Engine type: KTM series twin-cylinder, water-cooled, four valves per cylinder, six-speed gearbox with anti-hopping clutch
- Displacement: 890 cc
- Performance: 130bhp
- Torque: 74ftlb
- Engine management ECU: Trijekt Premium / Krämer Motorcycles
- Frame: 25 CrMo4 Tubular trellis frame with adjustable steering head angle +-1°
- Total weight: 140 kg (ready to ride)
- Brakes and Wheels: Dymag UP7X Al Forged wheels 3.5″x17″ & 6″x17″, Double disc brake, 290mm (floating) with Brembo Monobloc caliper
- Suspension components: Front WP Super Competition CC fork, in the rear, WP Super Competition shock absorber. Both components prepared by WP Customer Sport and completely adjustable, including base setup and suspension options.
- Analysis and Track Electronics: GPS Module for lap timing, plug & play AIM race dash (optional with AIM logger module, stroke sensor front, stroke sensor rear, brake sensor front 4x tyre temperature sensors)
- Aerodynamics & Style: GRP Fairing with Carbon-Kevlar reinforcement Lacquer (Free choice of colour when an order placed for the GP2R before October 1, 2019 at no additional cost)
Inquiries and orders for the new “GP2R” can be made directly by email to KRÄMER MOTORCYCLES: firstname.lastname@example.org.