The National Motorcycle Museum’s 30th anniversary in 2014 sees the launch of the most exciting and innovative Membership scheme ever undertaken by a Museum or similar organisation.
Museum Director James Hewing stated “we have tremendous plans over the next few years to make The National Motorcycle Museum a truly dynamic resource for everyone who love’s old motorcycles. Building on Museum founder Roy Richards incredible legacy we want to give enthusiasts the chance not only to be part of, but more importantly, to take part in some unique activities that just wouldn’t be possible otherwise. The unique content of our Museum Friends Scheme will allow people to learn about, ride & enjoy old bikes whilst benefiting financially from the huge savings that can be made by insuring their machines via our insurance scheme”
For an annual subscription friends will get to support the greatest Motorcycle Museum in the world and also receive…
- Joining pack & membership card.
- Unlimited free entry to the Museum for one year.
- 10% Discount in Museum shop & restaurant.
- One Free “Bruce Main-Smith” photocopy set per annum (value can be up to £31.00)
- Access to regular workshop instruction day’s provided by the Museum’s restoration team.
- Full colour quarterly newsletter.
- Amazing “friends only” competitions & giveaways every year
To launch the Museum Friends Scheme the first 5000 Members to join will all be entered into a free draw to win a 1951 500cc Matchless G80 Motorcycle. One Member from the first 5000 WILL win a Beautiful Matchless worth over £4000.00!
Discounts at a range of selected partners & service providers including perks and privileges at over 4000 Best Western hotels around the world.
Other Benefits include priority access & discounts to…
- Museum “Try a classic bike” Training Days (including Veteran, Vintage & very very special!)
- Museum Classic Bike Tours (Escorted Bike Tours riding Vincent, Brough and many more iconic names!)
- Museum Live “Stars on Stage” and bike fire up evenings & events.
- Museum classic bike track days (In association with Mallory Park).
- Hospitality at selected “classic motorcycle” third party events in the UK & Europe.
Plus-Save £s on Classic Motorcycle Insurance – National Motorcycle Museum Insurance (Powered by Footman James)
Becoming Friend of the National Museum entitles you to take advantage of the incredibly low rates that we have negotiated.
- Incredibly low premiums for Friends of the Museum.
- Specialist cover by people who really understand old bikes.
- Classic motorcycle “young enthusiasts” Scheme from 18 Year’s Old.
- Hassle free agreed value-no paperwork or photos! (value limits apply)
With rates from just £64.00 before buying Classic Motorcycle Insurance try the NMM difference first-call free on the dedicated insurance hotline (0800) 298 6643
How to become a Friend of The National Motorcycle Museum-
All the benefits for an annual subscription of-
- Adults 18-65 £29.95
- Senior Citizens 65+ £27.45
- Junior 0-18 £19.95
- Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) £49.95
By Phone: Call the National Motorcycle on (01675) 443311
Online: Join On-line www.thenmmshop.co.uk
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.