A brand new Youtube video series aimed at young or beginner motorcycle/scooter riders has been launched in partnership between Mech’It Better and South Yorkshire Safer Roads Partnership.
The videos advise new starters on basic maintenance and adjustments you can make on your scooter or motorbike with a few simple tools to prevent the dreaded long push home.
- National Motorcycle Museum announces Open Day dates
- Win Royal Enfield Riding Experience in MotoGP prize draw
- Motorcycle Live show dates confirmed for 2021
Subscribe and keep up with the latest episodes here. For further scooter or motorbike advice check out the South Yorkshire Safer Roads Partnership webpage.
More videos from the Mech’It Better team are available on their own YouTube channel here.
- SPRING SALE | Save money across range of motorcycle magazines! - 12 April 2021
- Driving lessons and tests to resume in England and Wales - 12 April 2021
- PREVIEW: April issue of MoreBikes - 1 April 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.