Written by the respected Ian Falloon, this book offers a thorough review of Moto Guzzi’s 100-year history via all of its production models.
The oldest European motorcycle manufacturer in continuous production, Italy’s Moto Guzzi’s built some of the most iconic motorcycles ever produced.
- Indian Motorcycle: 120 years of America’s first motorcycle maker
- The Wicklow Girl – a rollicking good read
- Home By Seven – Powerful and honest two-wheel memoir
This new edition includes a 100th anniversary introduction, new photography, and additional pages to cover the newest models from 2018 to 2020.
All of Moto Guzzi’s production models are covered in detail, including the ground-breaking Falcone, the V-8 Grand Prix racers, the V7 Sport, the Ambassador, the Eldorado, the Le Mans, the Daytona, right up to today’s the complete range of modern bikes including the V7, Griso, Stelvio, and V9.
Available from all good bookshops, and online retailers, The Complete Book Of Moto Guzzi is on sale now.
- BSH welcomes war hero Simon Weston CBE in journey to getting on the road - 13 October 2021
- The best routes in Snowdonia and the Brecon Beacons you simply have to try… - 9 October 2021
- PREVIEW: November issue of Back Street Heroes magazine - 6 October 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.