Sena Technologies has announced the release of the new Prism Tube (RRP $119/129 € – there’s no official sterling price yet, but it looks like it will be around £100). Sena says that placing this light-weight action camera on your motorcycle helmet allows you to capture the audio and video of your adventures with ease.
The camera doesn’t have the Bluetooth intercom options that the pricier Sena cameras boast, but the Prism Tube conveniently captures your audio and video in full HD quality with only the touch of a button. Simply slide the switch forward to power it on and instantly start recording your adventure, complete with what Sena calls crystal-clear audio thanks to internal and external microphones that will pick up the sounds of your ride.
- Firmware Upgradable
- Water Resistant
- Lightweight (75 grams)
- Records in 1080P FHD: 30FPS
- 2 Mounts Included to Easily Attach to Helmet
- 2 Hour Recording time
- Internal & External Microphones for Audio Recording
- Voice Prompts from Speaker Included
- One-Touch Recording
“The Prism Tube is an affordable option for people who want to record their ride with a high-quality camera, but who don’t necessarily need intercom and Bluetooth features.” said Tae Kim, president and CEO of Sena Technologies, Inc. “This camera is going to be really exciting for riders who just want to hop on their bike, press record and ride.”
The Prism Tube can be installed or removed quickly and efficiently on all types of motorcycle helmets via two included mounts, and offers voice prompts from the included speaker to let you know device status instantly. The camera also features a 360 degree rotation and an adjustable camera lens to capture an even wider variety of angles. Like all Sena products, the Prism Tube comes with Sena’s industry-leading two-year warranty, and it’s available now.
For more information as well as the full Sena product line, please visit www.Sena.com.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.