AGV has just released details of two new replicas to the range; one a Rossi winter testing replica featuring the snowman graphics and the other an Andrea Iannone replica – also from his pre-season testing regime – featuring the mashed-up seagull design.
Enjoy everything More Bikes by reading the monthly newspaper, Read FREE Online.
The Rossi Winter Test design
Rossi’s design features a smiling snowman, cartoon style, complete with yellow scarf and hat featuring the Yamaha logo. Besides the number 46 on the back, the blue background of the sides of the helmet is scattered with other winter designs like snow flakes and ice crystals.
A Pista GP replica model will be available from September and will cost £899.99.
Contact your AGV dealer to place an order.
The Iannone Seagull Replica
During the three days of the winter test, the Ducati rider debuted the helmet design which is centered around last year’s Phillip Island GP, when he struck a seagull while leading the race.
The top of the helmet carries a caricature of a white seagull with a dazed expression after hitting the Italian rider’s bike. The sides and the back of the helmet show Andrea’s nickname, “The Maniac” and the Ducati brand name.
A Corsa replica model will be available from September and will cost £649.99.
• Outer shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fibreglass) in 4 sizes
• Differentiated density inner Expanded Polystyrene Shell (EPS) in 4 sizes
• Weight: 1340g (+/- 50g) in first shell size
• Sizes: XS, S, MS, ML, L, XL, XXL
• Double D retention system
• Aerodynamics: optimised with virtual simulation software and wind tunnel tests (Z-lift coefficient = 0.317Kg)
• Visor: 3.3 mm thick, optical class 1. Patented visor lock system
• Field of vision: +15° of forward vision
• Linings: customisable fit
• Ventilation system: partially opening air intakes
• Ergonomics: contoured edge to protect against collar bone injuries