We have another high-octane issue of MSL ready for you – this time, a ride along the Antrim Coast Road, Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello and Ducati’s V2.
This time, Richard Millington goes riding in Vietnam, Ross gets his hands on Yamaha’s TMAX Tech Max and Fast Bikes’ Charlie Oakman trades his sports bikes for the Yamaha Ténéré 700.
Plus, in our News & Opinions section, we break down the best bikes of 2023, look at the history of the GSX-R, and Maynard digs his favourite articles from the archive.
Enjoy everything More Bikes by reading the monthly newspaper, Read FREE Online.
On top of that, we have a whole host of road tests, including Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello, Ducati’s V2 and Arc Vector – the electric bike for the rich.
Motorcycle Sport & Leisure January also includes:
- Products – this month’s most exciting biking kit and apparel.
- Riding in the USA – finishing the ride on the Mississippi River
- Yamaha MX Experience – Is it just madness or can you enjoy it? Maybe even learn something?
- Honda NT1100 – Mossy finds pros and cons in the Honda
- Suzuki Hayabusa – Stu samples the big courtesy bike while his GT is being fixed.