Motorcycle adventures or just everyday commutes in the winter months can be challenging. Despite layering up and wearing leathers the cold creeps in and can make motorcycle rides miserable. Enter Brunton’s HeatSync Vital, a genius under-the-jacket heating system designed to keep you warm during low levels of activity in the harshest conditions.
Brunton, known for its award-winning portable power gadgets has designed the HeatSync Vital using new technology that harnesses USB battery power. The HeatSync Vital is just one product in a four-strong range. Other products include a Hot Seat, Zone and Bench Warmer. These products are claimed to be so efficient on a medium setting that they use less than one Amp, so can pump out heat for hours when connected to a suitable power source, like Brunton’s own ReVolt
The HeatSync Vital has a one-size-fits-all harness design and can be easily adjusted to fit any individual. To use, simply pop the HeatSync Vital over the top of a baselayer and plug the integrated battery into a Brunton 5V/2.1Amp portable power device for hours of warmth while you hit the road this winter.
- Dimensions: 30.5cm x 47cm
- Runtime with USB 4000mAh ReVolt:
High 2.7 hr 55C/131F
Medium 4.3 hr 45C/113F
Low 7 hr 38C/100F
- Runtime withUSB 9000mAh ReVolt:
High 6.13 hr 55C/131F
Medium 9.8 hr 45C/113F
Low 16 hr 38C/100F
- Weight: 244g
- UProof Guarantee: if you bust it Brunton will fix it or replace it no questions.
- HeatSync Vital SRP: £65; Bench Warmer SRP: £55; Hot Seat SRP: £75; Zone SRP: £85
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.