Internet parts specialist Wemoto continues to be the UK’s largest distributor of Tarozzi fork tubes, now listing nearly 800 different tubes in its ever expanding range.
Replacing fork tubes when they have become rusty, chipped or bent can be very expensive. Tarozzi fork tubes are manufactured in Italy to OEM standards, but without the hefty OE price tag.
Enjoy everything More Bikes by reading the monthly newspaper, Read FREE Online.
Tarozzi fork tubes benefit from a hard chrome finish, using a high-tech process of electroplating, polishing and buffing, giving them an ultra-shiny finish and aiding corrosion resistance. They are available in a Chrome or Titanium Nitride finish in red, black or gold to suit original application.
Tarozzi fork tubes can also be made to order at an agreed price, for those looking to change the colour of their forks and personalise their machine.
Wemoto stocks both standard and USD pattern Tarozzi fork tubes, with shuttle valves already included when required by the manufacturer.
Over 1000 forks are held in stock at Wemoto’s Sussex warehouse and a swift delivery service is available for UK customers.
For made to order fork tubes, or for rarer models, a short waiting time of a few weeks is to be expected.
Wemoto also list to each motorcycle model other components commonly required for fork rebuilds, so that additional work can be carried out without having to shop elsewhere.
Sample retail prices for Tarozzi Motorcycle Fork Tubes (Stanchions) including VAT:
- Suzuki GSX R 1000 K4 (2004). Tarozzi Fork “upside-down” Titanium Nitride Black: £156.00, OE: Suzuki: £512.06
- Honda XL 1000 Varadero (2010). Tarozzi Fork Chrome Left: £112.50, OE Honda: £240.97 Right: £112.50, OE Honda: £366.88
- Kawasaki ZR7 F2 (2002). Tarozzi Form Chrome: £112.50, OE Kawasaki: £136.96
- Honda VFR800A (ABS Model) (2009). Tarozzi Fork Chrome: £112.50, OE Honda: £191.87
- BMW R1200GS Adventure (spoke wheel) (‘07-’09). Tarozzi Fork Chrome: £112.50, OE BMW: £256.00
The extensive range of Torozzi fork tubes is available now at the easy to use Wemoto website www.wemoto.com