The Intermot show in Cologne will mark the debut of the new generation of the successful and striking Moto Guzzi V7, christened the V7 II.
Details have been released ahead of the show, which starts on the 30th September. We’ll have the very latest bike news the moment it happens, so keep checking back for news on every new motorcycle.
Enjoy everything More Bikes by reading the monthly newspaper, Read FREE Online.
An evolution of the existing range, the V7 II contains several significant revisions, in particular:
- 2-channel ABS braking
- “MGCT” Traction Control (Moto Guzzi Controllo Trazione)
- 6-speed gearbox with revised clutch actuation
- Engine tilted 4° to the front and lowered 10mm to increase knee room and to improve the bike’s aesthetics
- Seat height lowered
- Rider’s footpegs lowered 25mm
- As before, three versions will be available;
- V7 II Stone available in four matt colours
- V7 II Special available in three colours
- V7 II Racer available with the famous chrome tank