The Intermot show in Cologne will mark the debut of the new generation of the successful and striking Moto Guzzi V7, christened the V7 II.
Details have been released ahead of the show, which starts on the 30th September. We’ll have the very latest bike news the moment it happens, so keep checking back for news on every new motorcycle.
An evolution of the existing range, the V7 II contains several significant revisions, in particular:
- 2-channel ABS braking
- “MGCT” Traction Control (Moto Guzzi Controllo Trazione)
- 6-speed gearbox with revised clutch actuation
- Engine tilted 4° to the front and lowered 10mm to increase knee room and to improve the bike’s aesthetics
- Seat height lowered
- Rider’s footpegs lowered 25mm
- As before, three versions will be available;
- V7 II Stone available in four matt colours
- V7 II Special available in three colours
- V7 II Racer available with the famous chrome tank
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.