Designed specifically for motorcyclists, KEiS use the latest Micro Alloy Fibre technology to provide reliable, uniform heating. The advanced heating elements offer much more consistent temperature than traditional wired systems. Incorporated into key areas, they help regulate body temperature, keeping the wearer comfortable and free to focus on the road. They’re also easy to care for; simply remove controllers and accessory leads and hand wash to refresh.
Lightweight, breathable and flexible, KEiS jackets, bodywarmers and trousers can be worn comfortably under riding kit, keeping the wearer warm without the need for multiple layers. They can be linked together and controlled individually, for a complete body heating system.
All KEiS garments come complete with a fused supply lead, so they can be connected to a 12v vehicle battery. In addition, KEiS ‘Dual Power’ products can also be powered using rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Packs.
New for winter 2014/15 range:
The Remote Control allows the user to adjust the temperature wirelessly. It has three heat settings, comes complete with a handlebar or panel-mounted transmitter and is suitable for all existing and previous KEIS garments, except those with an integral controller.
- Three heat settings with LED confirmation
- Weather resistant
- Current overload protection
- Price: £59.99 (including VAT)
Also new are the X2i Heated Under Trousers. An update on the existing X2 model, but with an integral controller so the wearer can control the heat independent of any other garments.
- Micro Alloy-Fibre Technology for comfort and reliability
- Strategically positioned heat panels provide maximum effect
- Breathable soft shell fabric front with lightweight rear panels and elasticated waist provide a perfect fit
- Integrated Controller
- Price: £149.99 (including VAT)
There are two new additions to the Dual Power Range, which can be powered either from the motorcycle’s battery or a portable rechargeable Li-ion power pack. The X900 Dual Power Outer Glove replaces the popular X800 design; in addition to dual power it also boasts reinforced knuckles.
- Rugged leather palm with breathable textile upper
- Breathable waterproof lining to keep hands dry
- Integral, three heat level controller for ultimate control
- Price: £130.00 (including VAT)
The new X30 Ladies Bodywarmer is specially designed to provide a more flattering fit than the unisex X10 and benefits from a high collar, for increased coverage.
- Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric
- Tailored for the active woman
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and controller to keep things tidy and easy to find. (Controller not included.)
- Strategically positioned heat panels for maximum effect.
- Power distribution system to supply additional garments and keep cabling to a minimum.
- Flexible 12v Dual-Power for use anywhere anytime.
- Price: £115.00 (including VAT)
For full specifications and sizes of the new additions, and to view the complete KEIS range, call 01256 704909 or visit: www.keisapparel.co.uk
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.