Hevik’s new winter gloves, made in soft shell fabric, count on Hipora™ technology: a waterproof film with polyurethane coating. Numerous micro pores are placed over the polyurethane coating which keep out water from the outside, yet allow the moisture steam to exit. The inner liner is 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable at the same time and will keep your hands dry and comfortable.
Hevik offers the highest levels of safety for the rider’s hands, in the form of protections in TPU material on the knuckles, as well as Clarino leather palm reinforcement and a grip-coating at the fingertips. The Tiburon gloves are also equipped with 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material, which enhances the rider’s safety at night and in low visibility situations.
Available in sizes from S to XXL, these waterproof gloves’ key feature is their extremely adjusted price, as they retail at just £47.42
– Technical information:
- Made in soft shell fabric
- Hipora™ membrane: 100% breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Clarino leather palm reinforcement
- Grip reinforcement on fingertips
- TPU protections on knuckles
- Side protections in TPU material
- 3M™ Scotchlite reflective inserts
- Waterproof zip and fitting adjustments with Velcro™ to the back cuff
- Sizes: S – XXL
For more information about this product or any other accessories for your motorcycle visit www.hevik.co.uk or call 01327 706980
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.