The new NXR ‘Shakey’ is now on sale at all good “ShoeiAssured” dealers throughout the UK and Ireland. A full dealer list can be found at www.shoeiassured.co.uk
On seeing his new Replica, the Rapid Solicitors Factory Rider and Triple MCE BSB Champion said:
Enjoy everything More Bikes by reading the monthly newspaper, Read FREE Online.
“It’s always nice to be recognised for your achievements and to be recognised by the world’s best helmet brand feels fantastic. I’m genuinely over the moon with this replica, the paint job is just fantastic – it’s definitely better in the flesh than the pictures. Can I keep this one?!”
The new for 2014 SHOEI NXR joins a list of brand new helmet designs and technologies from the Japanese-based company developed over the last five years, and has been specifically designed for high-performance sports riding.
- Look– The NXR features a compact, aerodynamic AIM shell, designed to cut through the air at higher speeds with minimal drag and neck pressure for true sports riding. A rear spoiler further enhances the SHOEI dynamics
- See – High-speed riding demands the ultimate clarity of vision and SHOEI has developed a brand new visor and base plate system. The curvature and thickness of the Pinlock CWR-1 anti-fog visor provides the clearest vision yet, with top and bottom ribs for enhanced rigidity and minimal distortion. A new base-plate also offers a ‘down and press’ action for crisp, simple opening and easy visor fine-tuning via a rotating dial on the base
- Listen – At high speeds you are going to encounter high winds so the NXR has been designed to combat and reduce the effects of that, with improved wind beading and the adoption of internal cheek and ear padding
- Feel – The NXR offers incredible comfort and wearability through a detachable and washable ‘3D centre’, cheek and ear pads and a fully adjustable chin-strap. Multiple venting and air extraction via brow inlets and rear outlets provides definitive ventilation
- Wear – Available in 4 different outer-shell configurations for ultimate fit in sizes XS – XL.
You can learn more about the all-new NXR helmet and the entire SHOEI range, by visiting www.shoeiassured.co.uk.