Givi has released new saddlebags from its Xstream line for those who need extra capacity on their motorcycle, without altering the look of the bike. The Italian manufacturer says it’s offering great functionality, large capacity, maximum resistance and universal fitting all in one: with the XS314 throw-over panniers.
GIVI’s new set of side saddlebags rely on an innovative and modern design that perfectly engages your bike and enlarges its practicality either on extended trips or daily commutes. These universal side bags are manufactured in Polyester 1200D/600D, reinforced with PVC inserts and a thermoformed front section. These materials make them very light and flexible yet resistant and sturdy.
The bags are easily fitted by means of two straps with Velcro® and a central safety strap, which make the XS314universal for any motorcycle in the market. GIVI has also equipped the side bags with a handle and shoulder strap so the motorcyclist can carry them once off the bike.
The XS314 expandable saddlebags offer a total capacity of up to 50 litres – perfect to carry everything you may need, from clothes to documents or gadgets. Their rounded shape has been specially designed to fit perfectly on any type of bike, while also benefiting aerodynamics.
On top of it all, the bags are equipped with reflective inserts on their surface in order to increase visibility of the motorcycle in low light conditions.
The XS314 saddlebags retail at a price of £149.66
- 25 litres each
- Thermoformed front section
- Reflective inserts
- Removable and fluorescent rain cover, built-in the rear pocket
- Front pocket
- Handle and shoulder strap for carrying
- Universal fitting system – 2 straps with Velcro and central security strap
- Primary opening zip with security point that allows the use of a padlock (not included)
For more information about this product or any other accessories for your motorcycle visit www.givi.co.uk or call 01327 706220.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.