Victory Motorcycles invite you to an audience with Motörhead guitarist Phil Campbell at Motorcycle Live, NEC, Birmingham, Midday, November 22nd.
Join Victory Motorcycles at Motorcycle Live on Saturday 22nd November for the unveiling and handover of a unique hand-built custom machine at 12PM, commissioned for Motörhead guitar legend Phil Campbell, who’s responsible for delivering some of the dirtiest, sexiest, most fist-pumping riffs and licks in the history of rock.
Victory Motorcycles and Rewaco have collaborated with Motörhead’s European sponsor broker Jonas Sveberg, who has managed every step of the build to create Phil’s unique dream ride. A truly one-off machine which delivers the heart and soul of a Victory High-Ball cruiser with its thunderous 106ci (1731cc) Freedom motor and slick 6 speed overdrive transmission. The High-Ball was adapted to meet Phil’s wishes by leading trike builders Rewaco, in Germany, with the addition of a modified CT1700v custom rear-end, with flowing sculpted bodywork and high level exhausts, rolling on chrome 17” laced wheels.
The finish is taken care of thanks to the mind-blowingly fine air-brush art of Terje Aspmo depicting Phil, Lemmy and Mikkey Dee live on stage. Phil will ride in comfort thanks to a hand-stitched saddle, by Marius Mellebye leather craft, featuring the legendary Motörhead Snaggletooth depicted in antique brown leather.
To see the final result, which includes a few more surprise features for Phil, don’t miss the official handover:
- Venue: Motorcycle Live, NEC Birmingham, UK – Hall 4, Stand 4E20
- Date: Saturday 22nd November 2014
- Time: 12:00 (Midday)
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.