If you’re looking to learn to ride a motorcycle – then you might be pleased to hear that BMW Rider Training is now offering new riders a guaranteed-pass motorcycle test package.
BMW Rider Training has introduced the new DAS Unlimited package to give new riders a stress-free way to get their motorcycle licence. With a one-off fee, customers will be given unlimited premium training and as many attempts at the Module One and Two tests as they need to pass their test.
With the time and cost restrictions removed, customers can be confident that BMW Rider Training will be with them every step of the way to ensure they pass their test and ride away with a motorcycle licence.
Here’s some more information about the DAS Unlimited course on offer:
- One-off fee of £1,795 covers unlimited training and attempts at the Module One and Two tests until the customer gets their licence.
- Includes BMW motorcycle hire, fuel, insurance, 2:1 pupil to instructor training and clothing hire – no additional costs to pay at any point.
- Based on our seven-day DAS 7 course (£1,295, includes CBT, training and one attempt at Module One and Two test) but with no limit on training and tests.
Additionally, BMW Rider Training has introduced an A2 Upgrade offer to help assist younger riders obtain their full unrestricted licence. Any customers who pass their A2 test will be offered a complimentary upgrade once they become eligible for their full Direct Access Licence (at age 24 or after two years from their A2 test).
BMW Rider Training will offer training and cover the costs of the test, with no additional charge to the customer. This offer is being given retroactively to any customers who have previously been to the school for their A2 licence.
- Any riders aged 19-23 who obtain their A2 Licence with BMW Rider Training will be offered a complimentary upgrade training package when eligible.
- Training, motorcycle hire and Module One & Two practical tests will be offered – with no costs incurred to the customer.
- Offer is also extended retroactively to any previous A2 customers.
Ian Biederman, BMW Rider Training Chief Instructor, said: “I am delighted to be able to introduce two industry-leading offers: a guaranteed-test package and the complimentary A2 upgrade scheme. With DAS Unlimited, we truly offer an unlimited training package. BMW Rider Training will be with customers every step of the way, providing as much training and as many attempts at their test as they need for one fixed cost. This will help remove the pressure and stress, to make training even more enjoyable.
“Our A2 Upgrade scheme is an opportunity to give something back to younger motorcyclists. That’s why BMW Rider Training is offering any rider who passes their A2 test a complimentary upgrade to their full licence when they are eligible.”
Naomi Sesstein, A2 Project Leader, said: “As getting your licence becomes harder and more costly in both time and funds, younger riders are straying away from riding and choosing to drive instead. As a young, female motorcyclist in the instructor programme, I understand only too well the struggles young adults face in the industry. I proposed the free upgrade programme as an olive branch to young adults so they feel that the full world of motorcycle riding is within reach.
“BMW Rider Training is proud to be able to offer a unique scheme to ensure that new and young riders are given an opportunity to experience the full potential of motorcycling. While some might think we’re crazy for offering to pay for someone’s upgrade, this is a conscious effort to encourage motorcycling to a marketplace that has been affected directly by legislation.”
For more information on the range of activities on offer, visit www.worldofbmw.com, call our team on freephone 08000 131 282 or visit our stand at Motorcycle Live from 22-30 November 2014.
Additional BMW Rider Training offers:
- Save £50 per person per booking on any courses booked online or over the phone during the duration of the Motorcycle Live show (22-30 November 2014) – visit www.worldofbmw.com for terms & conditions.
- Ride a 2015 BMW model on your one-on-one training for free: Any customers who join us for our one-on-one post-test Individual Premium Training will be offered complimentary hire of any 2015 BMW models available on the fleet.
- Study packages with all courses: Whether you’re coming to us to train for and pass your motorcycle licence, to refresh or improve your skills, or even to take the advanced RoSPA riding test, we now provide you with a complimentary study package of reading materiel to help you make the most of your course.
All-inclusive pricing: All our Direct Access course prices now include both Module One & Two tests – with our 20% Winter Discount applied to your entire course cost.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.