In 2013, Yamaha announced a new collaboration with Dutch oversized watch manufacturer, TW Steel. 12 months on and hot on the heels of the success of the Yamaha Factory Racing inspired Pilot and Tech watches, Yamaha is pleased announce its continued celebration of the shared synergies of passion, power and performance, as it introduces a dynamic new six-piece TW Steel Yamaha Racing collection and two-piece VR46 collection for 2015.
Naturally sporty in their appearance, the new designs are once again available in two different sizes – 40mm and 45mm. The new Yamaha Racing wrist watch offers features that are usually reserved for much more expensive timepieces, but the ‘By TW Steel’ moniker on each watch is representative of the DNA of these more affordable models.
With each design based around a genuine carbon case, the new watches incorporate an appealing carbon-fibre design dial featuring the Yamaha Factory Racing or VR46 logo. Other key highlights for the new models include:
· Steel case back featuring the brand logo
· Gunmetal plated steel crown
· Reinforced mineral crystal glass face
· Miyota 2115 3-hand movement
· Water resistant to 10 ATM
· Dial encompassing a 24-hour indicator
· Date display.
· Silicon strap available in a variety of colours featuring a gunmetal plated steel clasp, except one VR46 model which features a nylon woven strap
Priced at just £99.00 each, the new watches are available now from your nearest Authorised Yamaha dealer. The new Yamaha Racing watches By TW Steel will appeal to all fans of the Yamaha team and GP legend, Valentino Rossi and with Christmas just around the corner, they’ll make the perfect gift for any Yamaha fan in your family!
For full details on the Yamaha TW Steel watches or to find out where your nearest Authorised Yamaha dealer is located, please visit www.yamaha-motor.co.uk/accessories
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.