Roland Sands Design, the multi award-winning California-based designer and builder of custom and performance motorcycles, has introduced a range of BMW R nineT accessories.
Based on the parts developed for the BMW Concept 90, built by Roland Sands Design in 2013, the new range offers R nineT owners a huge selection of parts to customise their machines. Here’s a selection:
- Radial breast plate: £349.00 – Billet machined Boxer ‘Breast Plate’ designed to mimic a vintage car grill and improve airflow.
- Headlight Bezel: £219 – Alloy headlight bezel, designed with radial styling features and ball end milled detail.
- Radial Bar Ends: £49.00 – Simple and stylish bar ends made from billet aluminum and contrast cut to ‘set off’ the handlebars.
- Radial Valve Covers (pair): £839.00 – Finely machined from a 6061 aluminum forging for an exact fit.Black anodized with a UV protective finish and a built-in wire cover.
- Radial Gauge Housing: £349.00 – Machined from a 6061 aluminum forging and black anodized with a UV protective finish. Replaces the standard plastic surround.
- Radial Petrol Filler Cap: £132.00 – Radial billet aluminum petrol cap and base. Flush, functional and simple, featuring a machined RSD logo and contrast cut finish.
- Radial Rear Axle Plug: £88.00 – Black anodized and contrast cut, machined from billet aluminum, the Radial Rear Axle Plug covers the hole through the rear axle.
- Swinging Arm Pivot Plug: £48.50 – Designed to cover the standard zinc coated steel fasteners. Made from black anodized and contrast cut billet aluminum.
The range also includes a Flat Out Boss Seat: £366.00 / Flat Out Enzo Seat: £375/£385 – Custom seats inspired by vintage racing car seats and high end upholstery. The Boss Seat comes in black, the Enzo in black or brown.
For further information on the complete range of RSD R nineT accessories, visit www.nippynormans.com
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.