This year the PEMC – in addition to its normal calendar of events – is Morocco-bound, and by joining them on this incredible touring holiday, you too can benefit from the group’s organisational skills for as little as £699.00 (excluding Ferries) and £999.00 (including Ferries) per person for an incredible 19 day trip that promises to be the adventure of a lifetime!
The PEMC is a unique, not-for-profit club, with no appointed officers, no Annual General and no committee meetings. The PEMC prefers to concentrate its efforts on organising a calendar of European tours, UK weekends and weekly turn-ups across the country that takes place from March to November.
The proposed Morocco motorcycle adventure travel schedule is:
- 10th May – Afternoon ferry from Plymouth
- 11th May – Arrive Santander, ride to Salamanca- Hotel stop.
- 12th May – Ride to Seville – Hotel stop
- 13th May – Ride to Algecerias, ferry to Tanger Med. Complete border formalities at port and overnight in Tangier.
- 14th May – Ride to the ancient city of through the Rif Mountains to Fes for a two night stop.
- 15th May – Fes
- 16th May – Ride to Er Rachida – Hotel stop
- 17th May – Ride to Skoura on the edge of the desert for a two night stop at our hotel situated amongst the palm trees in an oasis. The hotel has a swimming pool and won the 2014 award for sustainable tourism.
- 18th May – Skoura
- 19th May – A ride over the High Atlas via the Tiz n’Tika pass. A ‘must’ motorcycle rides. 2 night stop in Marakesh.
- 20th May- Marakesh
- 21st May – Ride to Rabat.
- 22nd May – Rabat
- 23rd May – Ride to Chefchaouen for overnight stop.
- 24th May – Ride to Tanger Med, return ferry to Spain and continue to Seville. Overnight stop in Seville.
- 25th May – Ride to Salamanca. 285 miles
- 26th May – Salamanca
- 27th May – Ride to Bilbao for overnight stop. 285 miles
The following details apply if you are using the return ferry trips…
Departing Plymouth Sunday 10 May 2015 at 3.45p.m. Arriving Santander Monday 11 May at 12.15p.m on Monday 11th May. Returning Bilbao to Portsmouth on Thursday 28th May. Two-berth outside cabins have been reserved on the ferries. Departing to Morocco from Algeciaris to the new port of Tanger Med in Morocco, we will purchase our tickets as Algeciaris. Return cost of a bike with rider and pillion is circa £115 and around £80 for a solo rider.
Highlights of the trip will include…
- Rif Mountains
- Atlas Mountains – highest peak 13,665 ft
- Tizi n’Tichka Pass – one of the world’s great motorcycling roads 7410ft.
- Fes – the world’s oldest most complete and unspoilt medieval Islamic settlement
- Marrakech – Jemaa el-Fnaa Square
- Skoura – Oasis with immense palm groves near desert
- Road of a Thousand Kasbahs
- Dades Canyon
- Rabat – Royal City and Capital
- Chefchaouen – Morocco’s Blue City
For further information on this amazing trip please the contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You have to be a member of the PEMC (it costs just £25 per year) to be part of this trip. Full membership details can be found by clicking here
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.