BMW Motorrad UK has announced pricing and model specifications for the 2015 S 1000 XR and F 800 R.
The S 1000 XR adventure-sports motorcycle will be available for £12,400 OTR, with ABS, Automatic Stability Control (ASC) and two riding power modes as standard.
Two model variants will also be available with a higher level of factory-fit specifications as standard. The S 1000 XR Sport will be £13,645 OTR and the S 1000 XR Sport SE will be £14,750 OTR.
The three S 1000 XR variants will be launching in Summer 2015.
S 1000 XR – £12,400 OTR
• BMW Motorrad ABS
• Automatic Stability Control
• Riding Modes
S 1000 XR Sport – £13,645 OTR
As XR, but also includes:
• Dynamic Traction Control
• Gear Shift Assist Pro
• Riding Modes Pro
• Cruise Control
• Heated Grips
• Daytime Riding Lights
• LED Indicators
S 1000 XR Sport SE – £14,750 OTR
As XR Sport, but also includes:
• Dynamic ESA
• Onboard Computer Pro
• Centre Stand
• Luggage Grid
• Pannier Fastenings
• GPS Preparation
The F 800 R Sport model will also be available featuring a selection of factory fit options at £7,855 OTR – an Engine Spoiler, LED Indicators, LED Rear Light and a Pillion Seat Cover.
Customers will be able to see the F 800 R, R 1200 R and S 1000 RR in their local BMW Motorrad Retailer from 7 February onwards as part of the New Season Launch.
F 800 R – £7,595 OTR
• Increase in power to 90 hp (up 4 hp)
• Dynamic new styling and design
• Upside down forks, radial front brake callipers and lighter forged wheels
• Seat height reduced to 790 mm (from 800 mm on 2014 model)
• Power output can be reduced to 48 hp (35 kW) to meet A2 licence classification
F 800 R Sport – £7,855 OTR.
As standard, but also includes:
• Engine Spoiler
• LED Indicators
• LED Rear Light
• Pillion Seat Cover
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.