BMW Motorrad’s Enduro helmet has been superseded by the all-new GS helmet, said to be lighter, stronger and more comfortable, and offering riders the perfect adventure-ready helmet for on- and off-road riding.
The GS helmet has just been worn by BMW Off-Road Skills Chief Instructor Simon Pavey and his son Llewellyn during the 2015 Dakar race.
2015 BMW GS helmet highlights
• Versatile on and off-road adventure helmet
• Light weight construction keeps weight at approx. 1,450g
• Shell is 100% carbon-fibre-reinforced plastic
• Visor can be replaced with GS goggles
• Removable peak and chin flap for extra air-flow
• Compatible with BMW Motorrad Communication System & Neck Brace
• Available in plain colours and dynamic designs
• Sizes 52/53 to 62/63
• Costs from £400 to £450.