Piaggio UK has announced a new level of breakdown cover for owners of Vespa, Piaggio, Gilera and Aprilia scooters over 100cc, as well as all Piaggio MP3 and Gilera Fuoco three-wheelers.
‘Strada Sicura‘ brings the benefits already enjoyed by buyers of Aprilia and Moto Guzzi motorcycles to the scooter customers, with the new scheme applying to machines registered from 1st January 2015.
Enjoy everything More Bikes by reading the monthly newspaper, Read FREE Online.
Benefits of Strada Sicura
- Covers all scooters between 100cc and 600cc
- 24 months cover from the date of registration
- Roadside assistance or recovery to the nearest authorised dealer
- Assistance at or recovery from the owner’s home address
- Cover transferable to subsequent owner(s)
- European cover included
- No limit to the number of call outs