Piaggio UK has announced a new level of breakdown cover for owners of Vespa, Piaggio, Gilera and Aprilia scooters over 100cc, as well as all Piaggio MP3 and Gilera Fuoco three-wheelers.
‘Strada Sicura‘ brings the benefits already enjoyed by buyers of Aprilia and Moto Guzzi motorcycles to the scooter customers, with the new scheme applying to machines registered from 1st January 2015.
Benefits of Strada Sicura
- Covers all scooters between 100cc and 600cc
- 24 months cover from the date of registration
- Roadside assistance or recovery to the nearest authorised dealer
- Assistance at or recovery from the owner’s home address
- Cover transferable to subsequent owner(s)
- European cover included
- No limit to the number of call outs
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.