Join BMW Motorrad UK, Dakar legend Simon Pavey and adventurer Charley Boorman for an amazing weekend of on and off-road riding, exploration and fun challenges in South Wales. Building on the success of previous events, the 2015 GS Trophy UK will be the biggest and best ever.
Founded in 2008, the BMW Motorrad GS Trophy is part of an ongoing series of national and international events for BMW owners. Countries around the world host their own events and share the ‘GS spirit’ of adventure and exploration.
- Entry costs just £99 for a weekend of riding, camping, entertainment and activities – to book click here
- An enjoyable and fun event suitable for riders of all abilities and experience levels
- Prizes on offer for riders of all levels – with three finalists winning an incredible all-expenses paid off-road riding experience
- Held near BMW Off Road Skills in South Wales over Sunday 24 and Monday 25 May 2015
- Spectators – especially family and friends – are welcome to cheer on the riders and will be able to enjoy the atmosphere over the weekend
- Riders must own a BMW motorcycle which they will be using to travel between locations in the Brecon Beacons
- Competitors will use BMW’s own fleet of GS motorcycles for the off-road challenges
- A dedicated campsite with catering and facilities is provided close to the event – with local accommodation also available here
- Limited places are available on an optional practice day on Saturday 23 May 2015 for £249 – to book click here
- Customers can also book a place on the GS Trophy UK by calling 08000 131 282 or visiting www.offroadskills.com
BMW Off Road Skills Chief Instructor Simon Pavey said: “We are inviting riders of all abilities to join us for the GS Trophy UK in May. Building on previous events, this year’s Trophy will be the biggest and best yet with the most riders ever taking part. What’s more, I’m going to have some help hosting the event from my friend Charley Boorman. We will be sending riders off to have adventures around the Brecon Beacons, including off-road riding events and navigation challenges.
“Visitors to South Wales will be able to enjoy a mini ‘GS festival’ with riding activities and challenges during the day and a great communal fun atmosphere with food and entertainment in the evenings. Importantly, the event is not a race, but an experience designed to capture the spirit of the GS, the exploration and the enjoyment adventure riding should bring. It will be a lot of fun and a great weekend of motorcycling. While there will be some fantastic prizes on offer, including an amazing trip for the three winners, the real fun of the event is taking part and sharing the experience.”