If you want to work in motorcycling media and can really lead a team of enthusiastic staff then this could be the job for you.
Mortons, the company that owns this site and a host of motorcycle titles like Motor Cycle Monthly, Fast Bikes and Scootering, is looking for a Divisional Sales Manager to work on its modern motorcycling and scooter division.
The details of the advert are here:
Divisional Sales Manager – modern motorcycling and scooter publishing
Are you an experienced multiplatform media sales executive looking to step up into management?
Mortons Media group is a successful media company with a large portfolio of market-leading magazines, websites and shows. Due to internal promotion we are looking for a Sales Manager to develop our modern motorcycling and scooter portfolio which reaches almost a million riders.
The Role of Sales Manager
Ownership of a dynamic and growing portfolio; leading and developing a small, but hard-working team of five people selling advertising and sponsorship across different media platforms.
Working with the publisher to set targets and leading the team to achieve those targets. You will also be responsible for developing existing and new clients, recruitment of staff, managing the relationship with credit control and making sure the admin and paperwork are all as they should be
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Successful media sales experience (including digital)
- Creativity and the ability to work up a pitch for the most demanding clients
- Self motivated, driven and always hungry for new business
- Understanding of budgeting, target setting, credit control and reporting of figures
- Proven ability to recruit, develop and manage people
- A vision for the future of the team
If you think that you could be the Divisional Sales Manager that we are looking for, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your current CV
- 250 words highlighting your biggest career achievements so far
- What you would bring to this role
Please quote reference AD2
Closing date is Tuesday 12th May
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.