Do you know someone that wants to learn to ride a motorcycle? Have no idea where to start? The brand-new app, On Two Wheels, does what the name suggests and is the complete pocket guide to help you get aboard a two-wheeled machine.
Whether you’re 16 and looking for that first bit of freedom, a busy commuter who’s sick of public transport or a more experience rider looking for advice on further training or advice buying your next bike, then take a look.
Work your way through the different chapters to go from licence-less and bike-less to kitted-up and fully prepped…
– Why ride? If you need an excuse to get on two wheels or aren’t sure how it will benefit you, we’ve got it. We teach you to find your way around a two-wheeled machine and give you all the important terms you’ll need to know, as well as offering some handy hints on where you can try it out.
– Get a licence. Want to know how to pick an instructor, how to get through your CBT first time, what the common fails are and what the licence requirements are? We tell you …
– Kit yourself out. Buying the right kit is important – there’s advice on the different options to choose from and what you should be looking for. From helmets to boots, jackets to back protectors – we’ve got it covered.
– Buying a bike. You’ll find loads of reviews on different categories of machines – and the handy ‘Don’t forget’ section takes a look at things like insurance, the MoT process and how to avoid common first-time buyer mistakes.
– Enjoying your bike. Buying a machine isn’t where the fun ends. You’ll find top tips on riding in dodgy weather through to overtaking, cornering and riding on motorways and in traffic.
– Looking after your bike. Ever wondered the top ten tips to keep your bike safe? They’re in there. There’s advice on how to store your beloved machine and a growing ‘DIY maintenance’ section.
The app is available for all Apple devices and is priced at £1.49 – once downloaded, you’ll receive any updates for free – and rest assured it will be regularly updated with the latest reviews and legislation updates.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.