New Tech Aero Backpack from Alpinestars launched.
Tech Aero Backpack|| £129.99 || 16 to 26 litres || www.alpinestars.com
The Tech Aero Backpack is aerodynamically profiled and comes with a host of comfort and performance features that are specifically designed to keep up comfort whilst riding.
Using new touches to the backpack range from the Italian company like the new anatomical shoulder straps and quick release strap system, this technical backpack is – according to Alpinestars – extremely convenient for the rider.
- Advanced poly-fabric (600 denier on main shell; 1200 denier on base) outer construction is PU coated for additional strength and weight-saving, as well as improved durability and water resistance.
- Sport silhouette engineered for high cargo capacity with a low profile for aerodynamic performance.
- Fully expandable from 16 to 26 litres with internal laptop sleeve pocket to accommodate laptop computers, tablets and smartphones.
- Anatomically profiled back panel incorporates foam padding inserts and advances air-mesh to promote air channelling and improved comfort while riding. Back padding also helps distribute weight evenly across the back which is important for comfort on longer rides.
- Innovative new ‘S’ design shoulder strap system is designed to anatomically follow the natural contours of rider’s torso and incorporates customizable chest connection system which features adjustable locking closures for a secure and highly personalized fit.
- Grab handle integrated into shoulder system for lightweight, ergonomic performance.
- Waist belt connector is highly adjustable and can be conveniently packed away; kidney belt pockets are expandable to store larger objects when required.
- Water resistant, fleece-lined top pocket for eyewear. Pocket incorporates thermoformed PU top hard shell to protect contents.
- Internal sleeve allows integration of Alpinestars’ Bionic Back Protector to ramp up protective capabilities.
- Pocket, loophole and conduit enables integration of hydro pack (as accessory upgrade), meaning this pack is ideal for long distances.
- Built‐in helmet carrier and fully enveloping rain cover.
- TPR and embroidered logo details. Extensive reflective detailing.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.