Ducati Heritage display at Brands Hatch fundraising for True Heroes Racing.
- Fundraising event for True Heroes takes place this Saturday at Brands Hatch
- Ducati UK hospitality to host collection of exotic and historic motorcycles
- Preview evening on Friday 17th July with public access on Saturday from 11am until 5pm
At Brands Hatch this Saturday during the sixth round of the British Superbike championship, Ducati UK will display a collection of exotic and historic Ducati motorcycles inside the Ducati hospitality unit.
This will be open to the public for a special preview event between 6.30pm and 8.30pm on Friday evening and then general public access from 11am until 5pm on Saturday. The Ducati Heritage display is a collection of motorcycles from personal collections many of which will not previously have been on public display.
The collection includes an ex-Bayliss 998, the first bike he ever raced in the UK, and ex-Capriossi MotoGP bike from 2005, limited edition bikes such as the 1199 Superlegerra, Desmsosedici, PS1000i.e and 999R fila rep and a number of classic bikes including a 175 Silverstone, a 600 Pantah plus classic race bikes from the 70’s and 80’s.
During the day on Saturday there will also be a sports memorabilia silent auction taking place within the Ducati Hospitality unit, where one-off autographed pieces of sporting memorabilia can be bid for, again with all proceeds going to support True Heroes.
Once inside the Kent race circuit, to gain entry to the Ducati hospitality unit and see this unique collection of motorcycle all you need to do is turn up and a make a donation and enjoy a free cup of coffee during your visit.
Donations go directly to helping a unique group of motorcycling individuals, True Heroes Racing, the UK’s first injured Serviceman’s motorcycle race team. (www.trueheroesracing.co.uk).
If you want to meet the True Heroes Racing team and see their distinctive orange and black Ducati TriOptions Cup race motorcycles they will also be in attendance all weekend on the Laguna Motorcycles stand in the main trade area.
Latest posts by Tony Carter (see all)
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.