Check out Sidi’s B2 Gore – it’s a boot that’s been made for the needs of the sports tourer rider.
The firm says that the B2 Gore is:
“A less aggressive sports touring boot while still keeping the Sidi protection. The boot utilises the patented vertebra system with the added comfort from a Gore-Tex lining. This boot features a shock absorbing heel cup as well as a polyurethane shell, with two anti-impact shock absorbers, which gives 3mm of impact movement.”
- Fixed shin plate and replaceable scuff pad
- Upper in full grain leather
- Lined with Gore-Tex membrane
- Inner sole in nylon with removable Arch Support
- Vertebra system
- Zipper elastic
- Rubber sole
To order a pair click here
Latest posts by Tony Carter (see all)
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.