Honda releases details of 2016 VFR1200X Crosstourer
In addition to the changes for NC750X and CB500X for 2016, Honda has also announced a number of updates for the VFR1200X Crosstourer.
The following upgrades to the V4-engined adventure sports tourer have been confirmed for 2016:
- New adjustable windscreen, easily operated with one hand, that allows fine adjustments of screen height.
- Three levels of S mode for the Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) version to cover a wider range of riding scenarios and styles. Software upgrades that allow the machine to detect uphill and downhill slopes and adjust its shift pattern accordingly. The DCT option has been chosen by the majority of VFR1200X Crosstourer customers since 2014.
- EURO4-compliant engine.
- A new Special Edition colour of Candy Prominence Red and Graphite Black (pictured).
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.