Honda has just announced updates for three of its mid-sized commuter models. We have been sent the latest pictures of the new bikes and a few words from Honda describing the updates:
The CB500F street bike is given a hard-edged makeover for 2016, adding further desirability to its punchy all-round performance. Upgrades include:
- A new stripped-down, muscular look complemented by a range of 6 vibrant colour options.
- LED headlight and taillight.
- Larger 16.7 litre fuel tank.
- Preload-adjustable front forks and adjustable brake lever.
- A new lightweight exhaust muffler.
The accessible, user-friendly naked NC750S is also revised for 2016, with changes including:
- LCD instruments with personalised colour options.
- A short, pentagon-shape exhaust muffler, adding a deeper tone to the engine note.
- 3 levels of sporty S mode on its Dual Clutch Transmission version to cover a wider variety of riding styles and scenarios.
- Two new Special Edition two-tone colours with LED lighting.
- EURO4 compliance for the frugal parallel twin engine.