Suzuki is recalling over 68,000 bikes ranging from the firm’s AN400 scooter to the Hayabusa – in total there are 11 bikes being taken into dealers to get an electrical issue resolved.
So far the recall is USA-based only and in the paperwork the company says that there is an issue with recharging the battery – because it is a recharging issue the recall is not deemed too urgent and models won’t start being recalled until March 4.
Here’s a list of the models affected:
- 2008-2012 Suzuki AN400
- 2008-2012 Suzuki DL1000
- 2008-2009 Suzuki GSF1250S
- 2008-2010 Suzuki GSX-R600
- 2008-2010 Suzuki GSX-R750
- 2008 Suzuki GSX1300BK
- 2008-2012 Suzuki GSX1300R
- 2008-2010 Suzuki GSX650F
- 2009-2010 Suzuki SFV650
- 2008-2010 Suzuki VLR1800
- 2009-2010 Suzuki VZ1500
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.