BMW launches R nineT Sport for £12,990 OTR.
It’s pretty much a dressed up R nineT that comes with a brushed aluminium tank and high-level Akrapovic sport silencer plus a few more bits and bobs from the after-market accessories.
The bike, called the R nineT Sport, is being launched on February 6, is a UK-only model and is going to cost £12,990 OTR.
That aluminium fuel tank is available in two versions: hand-brushed and gloss varnished but comes with visible or smoothed-out welding seams (both options are pictured below). There’s no pillion footrests or seat on this version of the big cafe racer but the bike does get heated grips and LED indicators as standard.
2016 BMW R nineT Sport highlights:
- Special hand-brushed, gloss-varnished aluminium fuel tank with smoothed welding seams (also available with visible seams for no extra money)
- Akrapovič titanium sport silencer with high mount
- Hand-brushed aluminium rear seat hump
- Heated grips
- On-board computer
- Daytime running light
- BMW Motorrad ABS
- Clear indicators with LED bulbs
- £12,990 OTR
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.