Chinese manufacturer CFMoto has unveiled the new 300SR small-capacity sports bike, and will be available in the UK from April.
The CFMoto model has been on sale in China and across Asia for the past year, and it certainly looks the part. The 300SR comes with a great paint job, colour dash and LED headlight.
- 2021 MotoGP calendar revealed: Argentina & Americas postponed
- Yamaha Tracer 900: Review and road test
- Quickshifters are changing the way we ride – why?
CFMoto’s 300SR is a faired version of the 300NK already available in the UK, completed with a sharp design.
Under the skin, the engine is a 292.4cc, DOHC, water-cooled single putting out just under 29bhp and 18.7lbft of torque.
Pitched as a rival to the Yamaha R3 and KTM RC390, the 300SR will look to build on the success of another Chinese budget pint-size racer the Lexmoto LXR 125.
The bike will go on sale in April 2021, prices are yet to be confirmed.
- Name the bike to win a Weise armoured lumberjack shirt - 16 August 2022
- Win a Shark Spartan GT helmet worth £519.99 with MSL! - 9 August 2022
- Visit Wiltshire’s leading Bike Treads Motorcycle Centre - 26 July 2022