A custom Harley-Davidson street tracker based on the Sportster 883 R has been revealed by Fran Manen of Lord Drake Kustoms.
Named the Urbantracker, the custom Harley-Davidson accommodates both a rider and a passenger, and looks very cool.
With shops in Miami, Florida, and Málaga, Spain, Lord Drake Kustoms builds unique café racers, scramblers, bobbers and street trackers, specialising in Harley-Davidson builds.
How was Urbantracker made?
The first priority Fran Manen wanted was for the Harley to allow for two people without losing the charm of the motorcycle. A pillion is perched on the tail-section, accompanied with a pair of Öhlins shock absorbers suspending the rear.
The front consists of a WP inverted fork from KTM, which gives a radical look to the front. The off-road bike is finished with a floating disc brake, a brake caliper for Brembo and spoked wheels.
Contrasting the blacked-out engine, exhaust pipes and frame is bodywork painted “broken white” with an airbrushed tank and handmade brown rider and passenger seats.
What do you think?
Urbantracker Technical Data Sheet
- Base: Harley Davidson Sportster 883 R
- Year: 2010
- Displacement: 883 cc
- Exhaust: handmade with Supertrapp tail
- Air Filter: Custom
- Shock Absorber: Öhlins.
- Fork: Inverted WP
- Odometer: MMB
- Hand controls: Handlebars, grips, brake pumps, etc.
- Foot controls: modified
- Wheels: Rear and front of Radios
- Fuel tank: Artisan
- Seat and subframe: handmade
- Front fender: handmade
- Rear fender: handmade
- Chassis: Modified subframe
- Brakes: Brembo on front wheel
- Lighting: front turn signals on grips, pilot and rear turn signals LED´s, control lamps, etc.
- Powder coating.
- ‘Easy Rider’ Captain America motorcycle to be sold at auction - 14 May 2021
- WK Bikes reveals retro-inspired Scrambler 50 - 12 May 2021
- Husqvarna add Vektorr electric scooter to its e-mobility range - 11 May 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.