Aprilia hopes to redefine the small-engine urban scooter with the launch of the new Aprilia SXR 50.
The SXR 50 is powered by a Euro5 compliant single-cylinder four stroke engine with a sturdy single-cradle structure frame made of tubular steel and elements in moulded sheet metal for added stiffness.
- Royal Enfield refreshes its Interceptor and Continental GT
- Suzuki updates its big naked GSX-S1000
- Chop, Ride & Party: Iconic chopper book well worth the read
A telescopic hydraulic fork operates on the front end, whereas a single shock absorber on the rear, adjustable to five positions. The 12” wheel rims are fitted with 120/70 tyres and the braking system comprises a 220 mm front disc with a double-piston calliper and a reliable 140 mm rear drum.
The Aprilia ZXR 50 comes with a host of accessories for comfort and functionality, including a larger screen, MIA connectivity system, a flat footboard, rubber mats and an antitheft system.
Price has been confirmed at £2,400
For more information, visit the Aprilia website.
- The KTM RC 8C sells out in under five minutes - 26 July 2021
- Registration for Moto Guzzi Centenary Journey open until 31 July - 26 July 2021
- Michael Dunlop to debut at 2021 Classic Motorcycle Mechanics Show - 16 July 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.