How do you fancy owning Guy Martin’s TT Honda Fireblade? Well you can at the upcoming Bonhams auction at the Stafford show on April 23-24.
The bike has a reserve price of £12,000 – £16,000, so it’s not the out of the reach of quite a few bike fans out there who are after a genuine bit of biking history. By comparison, the new Blade costs just over £12,000.
Engine no. JO80/2
• Isle of Man TT and Ulster GP podium finishes
• Certificate of Authenticity
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.