Suzuki has confirmed the dates and locations for its café demo days for 2016, starting with a double-header at Loomies café on May 7-8. The events see Suzuki bring the new SV650 and its fleet of test ride machines to a number of popular biker haunts this summer.
Following a survey on social media that invited users to recommend their favourite biker cafés, 2016 sees eight events on the calendar – including a number of double-header weekends – meaning there are even more opportunities to test ride a new Suzuki this year.
As well as the new SV650, the GSX-S1000 and GSX-S1000F models will also be available to try, as well as the Burgman 650 Executive, GSR750, V-Strom 650XT and V-Strom 1000, GSX-R1000 and GSX-R750, Hayabusa, and the Bandit 1250S.
Rob Cooper, Suzuki GB Marketing Manager, announced the dates, saying, “Our biker café days are now entering their third year, following two really popular years in 2014 and 2015. While many still head to dealerships to take test rides, our café days mean we’re also taking bikes to people who maybe haven’t considered one yet. But by putting the bikes in front of them at their favorite biker café and having people from our team on hand to talk about them, we’re making it even easier for them to try one. Especially as we have added a greater range of bikes this year. There are few places better to stop at on a ride out than a good biker café, and we’re looking forward to getting on the road and visiting as many as we can.”
Confirmed dates for 2016 include:
- Loomies Café, West Meon – 7-8 May
- Green Welly Stop, Tyndrum – 4-5 June
- Rivington Hall Barn, Preston – 19 June
- Super Sausage Café, Towcester – 25-26 June
- Squires Café, Leeds – 2-3 July
- Ponderosa Café, Llangollen – 10 July
- Llandow Circuit Café, Llandow – 6-7 August
- Hartside Café, Alston – 17-18 September
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.