David Hailwood, son of the late great Mike Hailwood (mikethebike) will be running Mike’s original factory Honda 500cc Four at the historic Prescott Hill Climb course as part of Prescott Bike Festival on Sunday 6th April. This is a rare opportunity to see and watch it run, and we’ve got an exclusive 33% off for our readers!
- Carlos Checa’s MotoGP Ducati Desmosedici GP5 and Checa’s 2011 WSB winning Ducati 1198 F1 (courtesy of Dawn Treader Performance)
- David Jeffries’ Suzuki GSXR1000 TT bike and James Toseland’s Honda CBR600
- Frankie Chili’s 1998 Ex WSB Ducati 998RS and Leon Haslam’s Ducati 996 RS superbike
- Kenny Roberts Yamaha 500 and Yamaha 250 bikes
- Carl Fogarty’s Ducati 996 TS and Terry Rymer’s Original Old Spice Ducati 916 RS BSB bike
- The 1930 Rudge Ulster belonging to David Osborne
- Chris Sawyer’s 1928 Cotton Blackburne
- A rare Sachs R800 Roadster from 2002 owned by Barry Fahey
- The 1959 Norton Dominator of Ian Cordes
- Rare Excelsior Manxmans from Dave Lee and Adrian Sellars
- Eric Bostrom’s 2005 AMA factory 999 (same bike as Neil Hodgson rode in 2005)
Other great attractions include:
- Local dealers representing: Triumph, Ducati, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Piaggio, BMW, Harley Davidson, Victory, Kuberg, Watsonian Squire and KTM
- A ‘Trials Competition’ to be held throughout the day and ran under the auspices of the Western Centre ACU
- Nick Sanders and his new Steampunk Cinema, plus regular book signing sessions
- The popular Dave Coates Motorcycle Stunt Show performing at 1.15pm
- Thrilling passenger ride experiences include: a national hill climb sidecar, Morgan 3 Wheelers (both modern and vintage) a Westfield XI, Westfield SEiW and the Grinnal Scorpion III
- Live music by 1950s inspired rockabilly, rock & roll and R&B inspired band, Josie and the Outlaw, plus Road House Rooster, Chickenbone John and his custom guitars, the Blitz Buddies Dancers and a Retro DJ spinning some vinyls
- Junior section features: go karts, Kuberg electric motorbikes, large scale climbing wall, fairground rides, inflatable play area and the return of the world’s largest Star Wars Garrison
- Angelic Bulldog showcasing their 400mph streamliner land speed motorbike project
- George Formby Tribute and his antics
- Plus more than 100 trade stands
To purchase tickets in advance visit: www.prescottbikefestival.co.uk/book_tickets/advance_tickets
Advance tickets are £12; under 16s, on-the-day tickets are £15; under 16s, but until midnight on 30th March you can save 33% (£5) on the gate price with adult tickets costing just £10. Enter code MCM02 at the checkout.
Free entry for children under 16 years old with a paying adult. No charge for bike parking (free helmet park and side stand puck provided). Saturday night party and camping for Advance Ticket Holders only. Gates open at 08:30 and track action begins at 10:00. The festival closes at 17:00. * Please note – Run the Hill and Happy Hour entries now fully booked! * Early Bird breakfasts from 8.00am to 9.30am at special low prices.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.