BMW has announced the price of the R nine T Scrambler – and although the price is for the German market only, it gives us a good idea on where it’s aimed in the market.
The R nine T Scrambler is listed as being on sale for 13,000 Euros which includes the German 19% VAT. That works out to be just over £10,800.
The market launch of the model has also been announced and will happen on July 17.
- Air/oil-cooled 2-cylinder boxer engine with a capacity of 1 170 cc. Output 81 kW (110bhp) at 7 750rpm, maximum torque 116Nm at 6 000 rpm.
- Modular frame concept with removable passenger frame offering a range of variations.
- Classic wheel suspension by means of telescopic fork at front and Paralever at rear.
- Large 19-inch front wheel as is typical of a Scrambler.
- Axially mounted 4-piston brake calipers, steel-wrapped brake lines,
320-millimetre brake discs and ABS.
- Raised exhaust fitted close to the body with twin silencer.
- Upright seating position in classic Scrambler style.
- Stitched seat in patinised leather look.
- Designed to be customised.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.