Check out this pimped Ducati Monster 1200 S that’s been built to order for Ducati Spain in part as an homage to a 1950s record-breaking motorcycle called the Siluro.
Spanish firm XTR Pepo stripped back the donor bike and made the project for Ducati as a project to show how far you could take the stock Monster. Called The Siluro the bike is 40kg lighter than the stock bike and has been given a proper going-over cosmetically.
To be fair, the majority of the changes have come from Ducati Performance parts and it’s little more than a promotional tool for Ducati Spain. But in terms of looks, we think this is absolutely spot on.
- Donor Bike : 2015 DUCATI MONSTER 1200 S
- Repositioning of the electrical wiring
- LIPO battery positioned in a XTR box inside the swingarm
- OEM swingarm sandblasted and polished
- Ducati Performance carbon fibre swingarm covers
- Ducati Performance carbon fibre rear mudguard
- Ducati Performance carbon fibre rear mudguard in the licence plate holder
- OEM Monster 1200 licence plate holder
- Ducati Performance LED Blinkers
- Ducati Performance ergal CNC machined water pump protector
- Ducati Performance ergal CNC machined sprocket cover
- Tsubaki gold chain
- Ducati Performance ergal CNC machined Panigale race footrests
- XTR hand made footrest supports
- XTR rear subframe
- RAD 02 EVO solo seat with XTR rear led light
- XTR totally upholstered solo seat
- XTR two in one exhaust system by SUPERMARIO
- Modified Multistrada 1200 Termignoni silencer
- XTR front ellipsoidal light
- Ohlins front fork and rear shock
- Artenruta painting
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.