Taste of Joy, Ducati Scrambler’s App for motorcycling and street food enthusiasts.
- Over 150 addresses of Italian street food points, from north to south, offering typical cuisine and original menus
- Taste of Joy also provides countless motorcycling routes to explore
- The new Ducati Scrambler App also shows you where to find petrol stations in Italy
Already available for iOS and coming soon for Android, Taste of Joy is Ducati Scrambler’s new App for those who love motorcycle touring and street food.
With over 150 addresses in Italy, spread from north to south – restaurants, kiosks, pubs, tourist farms, “piadina” bars and much more – Taste of Joy is a guide that apparently helps riders explore Italy, looking for new flavours and tips from experts who live and breathe, create and reinvent street food every day.
Ducati says that Taste of Joy’s many addresses include some offering roast meat kabobs, typical of Abruzzo (‘arrosticini’) or Emilian tigelle, ethnic kebab and Italian porchetta, plus hamburgers, fried fish dishes, fruit and vegetable juices and, of course, typical local deli food.
Another nice touch of Taste of Joy is that it suggests itineraries that can be easily covered on your motorcycle. Take, for example, the short route along the Tyrrhenian coast, in Calabria, called Riviera dei Cedri, full of surprises and of hidden treasures; and then one in Sicily, across the southern coast of the island from Erice to Ragusa, along over 350 km among historic sites ranging from Magna Grecia to the Risorgimento and the present day.
And there is a Tuscan itinerary, with Siena’s Cinta ham, artichokes and Chianti; and one in Veneto, through the Verona lowlands, a short and simple loop through the plains, which allows you to discover every corner of this mysterious area bordering on Lombardy.
Last but not least, Taste of Joy indicates the location of every petrol pump present in Italy – an invaluable tool for motorcyclists who want to discover the roads, culture and food on the back of a bike with a 13.5 litre petrol tank…
The contents of the new Ducati Scrambler App are updated every six months.
You can download the App directly from the App Store or from the website http://tasteofjoy.scramblerducati.com/
Latest posts by Tony Carter (see all)
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020