- Low deposit PCP finance plans with Ducati TriOptions at across whole range
- The new plans are available alongside the existing lower payment/higher deposit plans
Ducati UK has launched low deposit PCP finance plans for both the Ducati and Scrambler brands to run from the 1st September.
Based on the well-established TriOptions plans featuring the most popular 37 month repayment periods, the scheme means that deposits of £1000 will secure bikes across all Ducati models from the versatile Monster 821 through to the stunning XDiavel and even including the flagship Panigale R.
If you fancy a Scrambler then you’ve only got to put down a deposit of £399 for any of the models in the range. The low deposit is also available alongside a repayment period of 37 months and includes models from the A2 compliant Sixty2 through to the sportier Flat Track Pro via the most popular Icon model and the other three Scrambler characters, the Urban Enduro, Classic and Full Throttle.
The new plans are available alongside the existing lower payment/higher deposit plans which feature payments as low as £79 per month for the Scrambler Sixty2 (that’s £2.63 a day) and £99 per month for the iconic Monster 821. Visit ducatiuk.com and discover the new Ducati TriOptions PCP calculator or go directly to this link:www.ducatitrioptions.com/
Latest posts by Tony Carter (see all)
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.