Revving into action for the first time ever this September is the inaugural Best of Italy Festival – a unique celebration of Italian motorbikes, supercars and racing bicycles. On Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 September 2016 150+ supercars and motorbikes will ride an exclusive, scenic, and fast 26km route in the heart of the stunning Italian countryside.
Italian motorbike owners from all over the world are invited to take part in this adrenalin fuelled experience which includes:
- Registration and Friday cocktail party in Castell’Arquato (Friday 16 September)
- Prizes for winning team and club members
- Entry to hill climb on Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 September
- Saturday and Sunday lunch with supercar drivers
- 2 VIP Paddock Passes for the weekend
- Commemorative medal ‘Best of Italy Race’
- First year annual membership of ‘Club Scuderia Italia’
- 10% off all ‘Best of Italy Race’ merchandise accessories
From the starting point in picturesque Castell’Arquato, a quarter mile drag will lead to the River Arda in Emilia-Romagna, before the route continues past the Mignano Dam, and climaxes in a hill climb to Morfasso, 750m above sea level. Prizes will be awarded across a range of categories including fastest quarter mile.
Entry to the Italian motorbike race is €260 or you could simply soak up the atmosphere with a Weekend Paddock Pass for just €15. The Paddock will showcase the very best Italian cars from world-renowned marques including Ferrari, Maserati and Lamborghini, alongside a collection of superbikes from MV Augusta, Ducati and more. Weekend paddock passes offer an opportunity to enjoy these phenomenal machines up close. Paddock pass holders are also eligible to be entered into the ‘ticket to ride’ competition which will see two lucky winners offered the opportunity to be a passenger in a supercar as it tackles the course.
At the Best of Italy Festival you can experience the best in Italian supercars, motorbikes and bicycles and enjoy local food specialities.
For further information: www.bestofitalyrace.com
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.