AirHawk’s new Integrated Seats are designed to take the pressure out of long rides, using AirHawk’s proven Comfort Seating System air pockets to minimise pressure points and provide shock absorption for the pelvis and spine.
Designed as a direct replacement for the original bike seat, the first applications will fit all years of BMW R1200 GS and Adventure models.
Ergonomically designed to distribute the rider’s weight equally over the entire seat, and sculpted to prevent the rider sliding towards the tank, AirHawk’s Comfort Seating System air pockets are built into each seat.
An integrated pump with a bleeder valve enables the rider to adjust the air pressure easily, even while seated, so comfort and seating position can be altered according to changes in the road surface and length of time in the saddle, while a breathable and water-repellent spacer mesh helps to keep the rider cool and dry.
- BMW GS1200/GS1200Adv (2004-2012 ) Standard height = £549.00
- BMW GS1200/GS1200Adv (2004-2012) Lowered height = £549.00
- BMW GS1200/GS1200Adv (2013-current) Standard height = £559.00
- BMW GS1200/GS1200Adv (2013-current) Lowered height = £559.00
Call Motohaus Powersports on 01256 704909 or visit www.motohaus.com for details.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.