Guy Martin has been confirmed to take part in the Burt Munro Challenge from November 24 to 27, in New Zealand.
Guy recently returned from the US where he attempted to break the world land speed record with Triumph. Although the elusive world record wasn’t broken, he did pilot the Infor Triumph to the fastest ever speed for a Triumph-powered machine at 274.2mph.
Burt Munro Challenge is a celebration of Burt’s life and achievements, including his three world land speed records at the Bonneville salt flats – achievements that Guy can certainly appreciate.
The challenge consists of different races:
- Bluff Hill Climb – Thursday 24th
- Super-X (Winton) – Thursday evening 24th
- Beach Race – Friday evening 25th
- Teretonga Race Circuit – Saturday 26th
- Oreti Park Speedway – Saturday evening 26th
- Invercargill Street Race – Sunday 27th
We understand that Guy will be competing in at least the hill climb, beach race and street race, but there might be some surprises in his schedule.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.