Yamaha putting XSR900 Abarth special on sale tomorrow (only 95 bikes up for grabs – so be quick).
Yamaha is turning on the online registration for those wanting to buy its XSR900 Abarth.
Only the first 95 customers will be able to register their online order for the limited edition with the process going live at 5pm tomorrow (January 17) CET, that’s 4pm UK time.
As well as being amongst the first to own this £9,999 cafe racer factory special, each of the online customers – plus a companion – will also be invited to join an exclusive Yamaha VIP Abarth Experience.
To be in with a chance of getting your hands on the Abarth Yamaha click HERE at 5pm, tomorrow CET, 4pm UK time.
The Abarth XSR900 details:
- First Yamaha factory-built café racer special
- Lightweight carbon fibre front cowl
- Clip-on style swallow handlebars
- Carbon fibre seat cowl and front fender
- Sports taillight and license plate holder
- Sports solo seat with suede cover & red stitching
- Akrapovič titanium exhaust with slip-on mufflers
- Limited edition numbered aluminium plaque
- Liquid cooled, 850cc, 3-cylinder, CP3 engine
- Aluminium fuel tank covers
- Traction control system
- Assist and Slipper clutch