Throughout May, Aprilla are giving away a free complimentary customised racing suit or leather jacket with every purchase of a new 2017 Aprilia RSV4, Tuono V4 1100, RS 125 and Tuono 125.
If you opt for one of the new V4 models, you’ll be entitled to pick up a personalised, tailor-made leather racing suit, made by Gimota. There are a couple of options to choose from:
• A customized kangaroo leather racing suit for the RSV4 RF and Tuono V4 1100 Factory versions (worth over £1500).
• A custom Racing leather cowhide combination for RSV4 RR and Tuono V4 1100 RR versions (worth over £1200)
And if you’re in the market for a new Tuono 125 or RS 125, Aprilia is offering Aprilia Racing Street leather jackets (worth more than £550).
Each customer will be able to personalize their Aprilia suit or jacket directly at their dealership thanks to a dedicated, easy-to-use and intuitive platform that allows you to choose your preferred configuration and colours, as well as several other options including name, graphics and more
The offer is valid from May 1 to 31, 2017, with the purchase and registration of new models from the Aprilia range, from authorised UK Aprilia retailers. For further details of this brilliant promotion, and to find a list of participating Aprilia dealers click HERE.
Aprilia also offer brilliant finance packages for new machines, so if you’re interested in getting your hands on one of these brilliant bikes, simply click HERE to see just how affordable a new Aprilia can be.
- Harley-Davidson’s HD350 is coming. And THIS is the bike it’s based on. - 4 August 2020
- MotoGP: Stefan Bradl replaces Marc Marquez for Czech GP - 4 August 2020
- Ewan and Charley’s ‘Long Way Up’ will premiere on September 18 - 4 August 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.