Yeah, it’s true. YOU can win this excellent new KTM little superbike and it won’t cost you a single penny to be entered into the draw. In fact, it only takes a few clicks of your mouse to be in with a shot of bagging this absolutely beautiful motorcycle for yourself.
- RC 390 receives host of changes for 2017
- Simply sign up to the KTM newsletter for a chance to win
- Now with ride-by-wire throttle for smoother power delivery
- New side-mounted exhaust
- Power assisted slipper clutch (PASC)
- Adjustable levers, new pillion seat, wider mirrors, among other changes
- £5,099 on the road
KTM UK is offering a brand new 2017 RC 390 as a prize in a free to enter draw.
With Moto3-inspired race genes, the RC 390 features state-of-the-art engineering that offers an excellent power-to-weight ratio and class leading performance. Designed to rule the streets with its pure-bred racing attitude, it has an uncompromising big bike feel and the capabilities to back it up.
For 2017, the advanced 373.2cc single-cylinder has received a variety of upgrades to keep it ahead of the pack, including a ride-by-wire throttle for a smoother and more efficient power delivery, and a side-mounted exhaust to replace the underbelly offering of the previous model. Helping to get things stopped faster is a larger front brake disc, bitten on by a radial four-piston brake caliper with ABS, and the new power-assisted slipper clutch (PASC).
The changes don’t stop there as KTM’s development for the established model has seen other revisions to aid comfort and usability, including span-adjustable levers, wider view mirrors and a more comfortable race-style passenger seat.
For the chance to win a brand new 2017 RC 390 – worth £5,099 – simply sign up to the KTM UK Newsletter at www.ktm.com/gb/newsletter/ between now and November to be entered into a draw.*
The KTM Newsletter is a monthly email bringing riders and KTM fans up to date with everything happening in the orange world, straight to their inbox.
For more information on the KTM RC 390 and to find your nearest KTM dealer, visit www.ktm.com
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.