The new Wryst Isle of Man TT watch from the Official Isle of Man TT Races timing partner is now available for pre-orders at wryst-timepieces.com
Wryst has been the official timing partner of the Isle of Man TT Races since 2015 and has confirmed that the production of this new special edition TT watch is under way.
This second design creation of a Wryst TT watch is bigger and Wryst says that it has a more aggressive feel. The watch will be the same watch that is presented to the winner of every TT Race this year.
The chronograph sports watch features a new case design with a large 50mm diametre outer. The watch face features the official Isle of Man TT logo and also the emblematic three-legged artwork on the left.
Wryst Isle of Man TT Swiss sport watch technical details:
· Swiss chronograph quartz movement
· Hard black DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating on case, crown & buckle
· Multiple TT races signatures on the dial
· 3D engraved Isle of Man triskelion logo on the case back with serial number
· Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
· Polished red top chrono pusher, polished yellow bottom chrono pusher
· Water-resistant 100 Meters
· 50mm case, 25mm buckle
· Black/yellow high-quality silicone strap for sizes 170mm to 210mm
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.